We are a professional organization specializing in computers, communications and networking. MDI provides hardware, software, and a complete line of services ranging from system consulting to implementing and maintaining a computer network.
Midwest Data, Inc. is a member of the Dearborn County Chamber of Commerce, a member of the Better Business Bureau, a Microsoft Silver Partner, and an Intel Gold Partner.
Being a member of the Dearborn County Chamber of Commerce means MDI’s objective is not only to advance the business, economic, cultural and civic welfare of Dearborn County, but also to encourage retention and expansion of existing businesses.
Being a member of the Better Business Bureau means we promote and foster the highest ethical relationships between us and you through voluntary self-regulation, consumer and business education and service excellence.
Since our beginning in 1983, Midwest Data, Inc., has been committed to providing products and services nationally. Since opening our Lawrenceburg office in 1992, our tradition of excellence is backed by the following numbers:
- Over 10,000 systems sold by Midwest Data.
- Over 75 networks supported by Midwest Data.
- Over 75 local organizations, including banks, schools, professional offices, and other types of businesses depend on Midwest Data for service and support.
- Over 34 years in business.
- Enjoy the experience from university graduate computer specialists covering Mainframes, Minis, and multi micro and desktop computing.
MDI’s list of Satisfied Customers is nationwide, and extends into Canada, Australia, Asia, and Europe.
MDI has also been the proud recipient of several Awards & Recognitions.
The premier computer and network service provider since 1983
Get in touch with usPlease use the online contact form opposite. If you'd prefer to Call, Fax, or come to our office in person, Click Here